This all natural, vegan formula doubles as a mask and cleanser. Mix the powder with any number of oils, creams or liquids to create a paste with so many benefits for your skin!
- formulated for oily skin
- naturally refreshing for your skin
- very gentle exfoliation from ground herbs
- no parabens, sulphates, preservatives, artificial colors or fragrances
BENEFITING THE PLANET:
- vegan + cruelty-free
- handmade by an all-female team in South Dakota
- packaged in a reusable / recyclable 2 oz glass bottle made of 30% recycled glass + a metal lid
HOW TO USE:
Mix a nickel sized amount of powder with a quarter size amount of a liquid of your choice (face toner, aloe vera, witch hazel, diluted apple cider vinegar, coconut milk, herbal tea or just plain water - you can get many different benefits all from one bottle of face mask powder. Rub paste onto face in a slow circular motion. Let sit for 10 minutes before removing with damp washcloth. By mixing your masks as you use them, you avoid the need for preservatives.
Ingredients: kaolin clay, ground oats, turmeric powder, calendula. 2 oz glass bottle made of 30% recycled glass and a metal lid.
Natural | Vegan | Cruelty-Free | Plastic-Free | Zero Waste
Subscribe for occasional emails (no spam!) on store happenings, new products and zero waste tips!