Our handcrafted artisanal incense produces a clean-burning, rich, earthy, and pure aroma. Used to purify the environment and as an aid for meditation, these ancient recipes help to calm and soothe a restless mind. Hand-rolled ethically and sustainably in Nepal in small batches. Each stick is made by grinding the herbs, flowers, and spices into a powder and then dipping the sticks in resin, rolling the ground herb onto the stick, and then sun-drying.
Packaged with eco-friendly handmade lokta paper, made from the lokta bush.
* no toxins, lead, parabens, or phthalates
* made only with high-altitude herbs, resins, flowers, and spices from the Himalayan mountains
* eco-friendly and clean burning
* vegan, cruelty-free
* no artificial fragrances, perfumes, dyes or glue
* burn time per package: 50 to 60 min
Calm Cedar notes: cedar, earthy, wood, sweet
Jasmine notes: floral, sweet, musky
Lavender notes: floral, woody, botanical
Opium notes: musk, earthy, wood, garden
Wild Flora notes: wildflowers, floral, sweet